Lanefoot Farm Camping
Facilities & Features
- Showers with underfloor heating
- Toilets freshly decorated
- Washing-up sinks in a warm room
- Electricity Hook Up points for both caravans and tents
- Hardstanding Pitches for campervans, caravans and motorhomes
- Information Room with local maps and leaflets
- Drying Room for after those wet days on the fells
- Small Shop where we sell all the breakfast essentials sourced from local suppliers, as well as marshmallows for the campfires!
The Campsite Layout
The Campsite has 2 main fields, which are both approximately 2 acres in size. The larger Open Field has been divided by a fence and hedge, with tents to the top and caravans below.
The Open Field
The Open Field has views towards Catbells, Skiddaw and Lord’s Seat. There is a fence across it to divide the caravan pitches from the grass pitches for tents. We have planted a native species mixed hedgerow along this fence. The ‘new’ field at the top of the Open Field is a good size, and is perfect for camping. This camping field has been very well received, and the hedgerow is now quite established.
- Campfires are permitted on both fields. We have fire containers on site which must be used for the campfires. We have kindling and kiln dried logs for sale, which guarantee a good campfire.
- Please note that although we allow campfires we are not a party venue. Thank you for your consideration of our other campers.
- Dogs are permitted on the campsite, at no additional cost, but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Suitable For: Lanefoot Farm Campsite is suitable for just about everyone who loves camping, especially; families, walkers, cyclists and Duke of Edinburgh groups
- Arrivals: Please call at the white farmhouse on arrival. New arrivals may pitch up after 2pm on day of arrival.
- Departures: All pitches must be vacated by 11am on the Day of Departure
- Deposit: We require a non-refundable deposit of 100% of the first night and 5% of subsequent nights.
- Location: View Lanefoot Farm Campsite on a map
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights for a pitch booking, (3 nights over Bank Holiday weekends)
- Advance Bookings: We do accept advance bookings for caravans, campervans and tents. You do not have to book a pitch to camp, but it is advisable, especially during school holidays and over Bank Holidays, in order to avoid disappointment.
- Online Booking System and pitch numbers: The numbers on our online booking system do NOT correlate to actual pitch numbers on the ground. When you arrive you will be able to choose where to pitch from the pitches that are available.
- Please note: We do not refund camping fees should you choose to leave early if it rains.